- kiss you
- pack your lunch
- make the bed
- kiss you when you’re mad or sad
- catch spiders
- get the mail
- hug you all the time
- kiss your boo boos
- make you food
- snuggle with you
- support you and your dreams
- listen to you talk about your problems
- kiss you some more
- hold your hand in public
- play with your hair to soothe you
- kiss your forehead
- and your cheeks
- and your eyes
- and your nose
- and your mouth
- laugh at your jokes
- no matter how bad
- massage your back
- and love you
- and ever
things that won’t cure mental illness
- threatening the person
- guilt tripping the person
- making the person feel like it’s their fault
- ignoring the person
- calling their behaviors “weird”, “gross”, “annoying”, “stupid”
everyone who reblogs this will receive a picture of spencer shay in their inbox
holy fuck i reblogged this like 2 minutes ago and it had like 30,000 notes omfg how did you do it so fast wow
I can’t wait
How to be Alone: A video that changed my life.
This is an amazingly inspirational creative piece.
I honestly just want to say thank you for not erasing my text, just to replace it with yours when this video is so special to me. Thank you so much for not doing that. <3 That was so kind of you.
Keep the letters, books, well wishes to Dzhokhar going so that he knows that he is not alone. Give him a reason to stay sane and focussed because if SAM is there to break him down, we are there to lift him up.
- Leonard Prescott, Former Chairman of the Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux (Dakota) Community (via nativnuance)
I hope every single supporter stays here till the very end because we’re gonna be here for a while. You might not know it, but our support does count. We spread awareness and actually have changed people’s minds.
Today’s conference was of approximately 90 minutes in duration and three key matters were discussed in relation to the case.
- Trial expected to last 3 months, with an additional 2-month sentencing period.
- Trial expected to begin in Fall 2014…
illegal immigrants? you mean white people
except that white people didn’t immigrate into the united states… they funded the united states. you can’t illegally immigrate into a society you created.
did you actually just say white people created society in america